The Vendor Finance Association of Australia Incorporated was registered with the Department of Consumer Affairs in Victoria in 2011. The Association has the following principal objectives and aims:
It was set up as a non profit organization run by industry members to promote professional, safe and fair conduct within the industry, while protecting and promoting the interests of Vendor Finance in Australia.
The members of the association are made up of individuals and companies providing vendor finance in Australia that follow the objectives of the association regarding Accountability, competence and communication.
It seeks to achieve these objectives through opportunities of education, case studies and support for its members through regular meetings
The Principal Objectives for its members are:
- To promote and safeguard the interests of Vendor Finance
- To provide balanced and accurate information regarding vendor financing to its members and the public
- To abide by a code of Ethics established by the association.
- To keep members up to date on changes and trends in the industry
- To organise these meetings to provide networking opportunities for it’s members