Who is the Vendor Finance Association?
The Vendor Finance Association is the leading industry Association for the professional vendor finance industry and is made up of individual members.
The Association has the following principal objectives and aims:
- To promote and safeguard the interests of the vendor finance industry
- To provide balanced and accurate information regarding vendor financing to the public, to the media and to the government
- To develop a code of ethics
- To keep members up to date on changes and trends in the Vendor Finance Industry
- To organise meetings and to provide networking opportunities and discussions for our members.
The Vendor Finance Association is a non-profit organisation run by volunteers.
Who are the Vendor Finance Association members?
Membership of the Vendor Finance Association is open to any individual, company or entity that is involved in the Vendor Finance industry or those with an interest in the industry in general.
Membership details can be obtained through the Association, which includes details of a member’s status. Please request these details using the contact form on the Contact Us page.